About Me

My photo
Anywhere, Worldwide

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hygiene Kit Drive Ends Today!

Hey, Friends!

Thanks to all of you who participated in the 1000 Hygiene Kits By March 31st collection drive.

I did not receive feedback from everyone who participated, but we had an INCREDIBLE outpouring of generosity!!!

On April 10, from 9am-Noon, there will be a Singles in Service at Watermark Community Church in Dallas, TX to assemble kits from the donations received so far. Once the numbers are added up, I'll be sure to let you know! If you collected hygiene items and have not yet contacted me (especially friends in the Midwest etc), please let me know how many kits you assembled so I can add it to the count.

IT'S NOT OVER YET. Rebuilding Haiti will take millions of dollars and millions of service hours, but I am encouraged and assured that we can do our part to make it happen.

Please continue to check back for other opportunities to participate in helping Haiti.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment